Teach in the UAE! Multiple subjects, UK and UAE recruitment events
TAX FREE Dependent upon role. See advert for more details. Incl flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
UAE Teaching Recruitment Event
Teach in the UAE!
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates. These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE (Sharjah) – 14th,28th of Oct, 11th,25th of Nov & 9th of Dec.
- UK - TBC
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Subjects / Monthly salary:
- Business - 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Computer Science - 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Design & Technology - 16000AED TAX FREE per month (£4000 / $5000 TAX FREE per month)
- English - 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- English – Primary 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- English - Early Years 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- HECMA – (Health Science/Life Skills) 16000AED TAX FREE per month (£3200GBP / $4300USD)
- Maths - 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- PE - 16000AED TAX FREE per month (£4000 / $5000 TAX FREE per month)
- Science - 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Education Inspectors FROM 32000AED TAX FREE per month (£7000GBP / $8700USD). Bilingual preferred
- Minimum of 3 years (2 FOR ESL) + relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
- Successful teaching and assessment experience
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum and related assessment practices within the specific discipline(s)
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills
- Relevant degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start Dates from November 2017 onwards