KG Teacher and Coordinator, Sharjah, UAE to start in Aug 2017!
TAX FREE Salary £1,930 - £2,600 (9,000 to 12,000 AED) + Housing + Annual Bonus + Paid Hols + Visa + Flights + School Transportation + Schooling etc.
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this private school providing education for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Grade 12, aged 3 to 18 years. The school follows the US curriculum. There are currently 1200 students studying at the school.
The school have a very student-centred vision and have great student-teacher relationships as well as a very supportive and co-operative parent body.
Currently, they are looking for a KG Teacher and Coordinator for to join in Aug 2017.
- Related Degree is essential: BA or BSc (Major: Early Childhood Education)
- Teaching Qualification (ideally PGCE/Teaching Licence, but CELTA is also acceptable)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience
- Strong class management skills
- Age limit: 58 (due to local visa restrictions)
- Salary: (TAX FREE) 9,000 – 12,000 AED depending on experience
- 2 year contract
- Flights: overseas staff gets inward, outward and mid contract airfare in a two year contract
- Accommodation: single or shared – both available at present. If the teacher prefers accommodation allowance it ranges from 18.000 to 30,000 Dirhams per annum
- Schooling details: 25% discount in the first year and a 50% discount in the second year of service only on tuition fee component of the school fee (other fees are payable)
- Paid holidays: Winter and Easter break is paid, but the summer break is paid only upon completion of 10 academic months
- School transportation provided (Bus)
- Visa will be provided after approval
- Annual increment which is performance orientated
- Teaching couples welcome to apply
Start date - Aug 2017
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance