Quality Manager Coach (FE College) - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
16000 SAR (£3400) per month, Medical, 25% of salary for housing and 10% of salary for car allowance, 30 days holiday, visa, flights
We have an exciting opportunity to work in Al-Ahsa, as part of a new strategic partnership with a UK provider to enhance and develop existing colleges operated by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), which provide technical and vocational education programs.
The Quality Manager Coach works closely with the incumbent Quality Manager and Vice Deans to ensure that quality systems are developed and then embedded into the culture of the college. They are responsible for promoting a culture of accountability and academic excellence.
The Quality Manager Coach holds direct and primary responsibility within thesenior management team of helping the college prepare for an Institutional Review (IR) by Saudi Skills Standards (SSS) and any other quality accreditations.
The post-holder will own the development of a college wide Self-Assessment Report and associated improvement planning processes.
- To work closely with the Provider Head, current Dean and other senior managers to ensure the development of a robust and rigorous internal quality assurance process.
- Coach the incumbent Quality Manager to promote best practice in QA and enhancement
- Review and author where necessary policies and procedures related to QA
- Partake in lesson observations, feedback and the development of associated improvement plans.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Preferably professionally certified in Quality Assurance (QA)
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive background in QA within an educational setting, ideally in the FE sector.
- Experience of leading a college preparing for external Inspections and Reviews.
- Experience of leading the development of college wide improvement planning, monitoring and review.
- Possess a strong team work ethic, excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation.
- Is knowledgeable about research-based professional development models, powerful professional development designs, and multiple forms of coaching.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to read and write an acceptable level of English.
- Arabic speakers are highly sought after.
TOTAL salary package is £55k + flghts, medical and visa.
29th January 2017 start date.