ESL Teacher, Abha, Saudi Arabia
c. 12000SAR (£2400 / $3000 per month) TAX FREE + free housing, flights, medical, IQAMA etc
English Language Schools
m2r Education have roles for native speakers of English at this language academy in Abha. If you don't know where Abha is, click here and you will be pleasantly surprised....
This organisation are very well established and provide a range of courses which includes a comprehensive English Language programme to students of all levels, including basic English conversational courses, Business English courses, training and preparing students for the Toefel and IELTS testing program and specialized English courses.
They have a need for a number of male and female ESL Teachers to join them within the next 2 months.
You will teach for 4 days per week with one day of admin. It is quite full on with a heavy teaching load, however no lesson planning is required and curriculum is Cambridge based.
Class sizes range from 5 to 18 and will be young adult learners (high school upwards). Working hours will be afternoon and evenings due to the their student base.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- BA from a recognised, accredited university, ideally in an English related subject
- CELTA or equivalent (minimum 120 hour in-class TEFL training)
- Minimum 1 years’ ESL teaching experience at post-secondary/tertiary level (full time)
- Experience from Saudi Arabia, or another GCC country is advantageous
- Native speaker of English
- c. 12000SAR per month
- Company provided accommodation (shared within very spacious appartments)
- Transportation to and from work
- Mobilisation/demobilisation flights
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ paid annual leave + public holidays
- Visa (IQAMA)
If you are interested please contact us for further details, start date will be as soon as your visa is processed.