Female Primary Teacher, Muscat, Oman
TAX FREE minimum salary £25,000 ($30,500) + accommodation, flights, medical, visa, annual bonus etc
The school was founded in 2001 and occupies a prime location in Muscat. It opened in September 2001 with 330 students in 16 classes from Kindergarten through the Grade 10.
Currently the school has more than 950 students distributed into 40 classrooms from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
They require Female Primary Teachers to join in August 2017. These are 2 year, renewable contracts.
The candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- All teachers should have a Bachelor's Degree in English, Education, Childhood Studies etc.
- All teachers should have a Teaching Licence or PGCE
- All candidates should be English Native Speakers. (USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia or South Africa)
- All candidates should have a minimum of four years relevant teaching experince
- For teachers the range of salary is from 1000 Omani Riyal to 1200 according to the qualification, experience and competency of the teacher.
- Shared furnished accommodation for single teachers or accommodation allowance.
- 2 bedroom furnished accommodation for couples or accommodation allowance.
- Annual return ticket or ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 50% schooling subsidy (married couples only).
- 60 days paid leave summer holiday.
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2017