Mechanical Engineering Lecturer Kuwait
$75k (PhD) / $36k (MSc) tax free + medical, flights, schooling allowance + visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
This Kuwait based university is dedicated to developing students’ critical thinking, identities and helping to build their characters, in order to become successful individuals, well-rounded professionals and entrepreneurs, through a unique, learner centered methodology.
They encourage innovative teaching methodologies, academic research and publications.
Due to their continued growth and success, they are looking to recruit additional faculty members holding a Masters or a Phd in Mechanical Engineering.
The successful applicant will have strong problem-solving and communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment. A strong commitment to teaching excellence and appropriate publications in leading scholarly journals are expected. Preferred qualifications are teaching experience, as well as industrial experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Masters / PhD in the relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 Years Teaching experience post PhD / Masters in the related Field
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait
The benefits of the position are:
- $75k TAX FREE salary (PhD graduate) / ($36K) TAX FREE salary (Masters only)
- 60 days annual leave (Fully paid after 9 months of continuous service, as per the Kuwait labor law)
- Tickets (for self, spouse and up to 2 children)
- Education Allowance/ School Fees (for up to 2 children) 2000 K.D/year for each child (residing in Kuwait)
- Medical Insurance (for self, spouse and up to 2 children)
- Life Insurance (for self only)
- Baggage allowance up to 250 K.D
Furnished apartment and transportation will be provided ONLY for a period of ONE month from joining.
The university are ONLY accepting applications from the following countries / locations:
- Whole of Europe
- All Gulf countries
August 2017 start.