ESL Teachers (Kindergarten), Hong Kong - NO experience needed!
HK$12,000 per month (with free accommodation) or HK$20,500 per month (without accommodation) + medical insurance + flight reimbursement + paid holiday + trip allowance etc.
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with a reputable agency, based in Hong Kong, which provides ESL and Homeroom teachers to various schools throughout Hong Kong.
Current positions are for ESL and Homeroom teachers for KG schools in Hong Kong on either a 1 or 2 year contract. Students are 2-6 years old. These roles are for male and female teachers.
The working hours are 8:15am – 5:30pm. There are three teaching hours in the morning and three in the afternoon. The workload is split between different classes, teaching classroom topics such as English reading, and singing, simple maths, arts & crafts and PE. 4.30-5.30pm is given to lesson preparation.
As per the culture in Hong Kong, schools are open on Saturday and the working hours on Saturdays are 8:15am – 1pm.
Exact working location is decided prior to joining.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised, accredited university
- PGCE/Teaching Licence/CELTA/TEFL/TESOL (of at least 120 hours classroom based training)
- 1 year experience teaching children under the age of 6, ideal but not essential
- Native English speakers only
- Willingness to work on Saturdays, as per the work culture in Hong Kong
- EITHER HK$20,500 per month (no accommodation provided) (c.£2,200 per month)
- OR HK$12,000 per month (c.£1,300) + shared accommodation + HK$500 transport allowance
- 32 days' holiday
- Trip allowance for holidays
- HK$5,000 air ticket allowance, payable upon completion of the contract
- Airport pick up
- Visa sponsorship
- On the job training and support
- 1 or 2 year contract
Initial interviews take place on Skype, after this, you will be required to submit a demo lesson.
Start dates are ASAP