Key Stage 2 Teacher - Alexandria
TAX FREE salary of up to £21k + accommodation, flights, health insurance, visa
This is a thriving, fast-growing and well established school based in the coastal city of Alexandria, Egypt. They need teachers (English National Curriculum) with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate their learners to make excellent progress.
The school delivers both the EYFS Curriculum and the National Curriculum of England (IGCSE certified) and provides education to 235 students from Pre-play to Year 5. They are a growing school with a projection to deliver education up to Year 12 over the next six years. (Y10 & Y11 will follow the IB curriculum). At full capacity, the school will deliver education to over 1700 students.
These are full time posts, commencing September 1st 2016.
The successful candidates:
- Will be a qualified teacher with a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching Key Stage 2.
- Will be an effective communicator with the ability to inspire children
- Will be able to demonstrate proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Will be able to work in a diplomatic and cooperative manner.
- Will demonstrate commitment to safeguarding children
- Will be able to contribute to the school’s extra curricula programme
- Will be available to commit to a two two year contract
As part of our employment package the successful candidates will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Free accommodation - furnished apartment with all facilities located at the best region in Alexandria (Kafr Abdo)
- One annual flight to your home country
- TAX FREE Salary from £19k to £21600 NET
- Medical insurance
50% schooling fees (They only go up to Yr 7)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Native speakers of English ONLY