Accountancy Lecturer - Chengdu, China
£37900 basic (pro rata / 29wks), single apartment, £320/wk expenses, return flights, visa, 30 days leave (pro rata / 29wks)
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this UK FE college who have an opportunity for an experienced AAT qualified Accountancy Lecturer in Chengdu, China.
Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres and was voted the most liveable city in West China and the fourth most liveable city in China. The areas to the west of Chengdu offer breathtaking natural scenery. Jiuzhaigou National Park and Huanglong National Park are well-known for their clean lakes, waterfalls, colorful ponds, snowcapped mountains, and gorges.
Possibility for contracts to be extended**
- 2 x 12 week semester (September - December and March - May/June)
- Up to 5 weeks marking and assessing
- Time in between semesters to do as you wish - Part-time job, travelling etc.
- 20 hours per week contact time
- AAT qualification
- Degree and or masters in accounting or related fields of study
- Has a record of work experience in the industry for at least 3 years
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Native English speaker required
- Basic salary of £32.9k - pro rata over 29wks
- Paid Visa
- £5,000 uplift for the time out of country - pro rata
- Personal on-site flat - Fully paid
- Up to £320 expenses paid per week
- Fully paid mobilisation and demobilisation flights with transport to and from the Airport in China
- 30 days annual leave - pro rata
Contact us for more details!