PE Cluster Trainer, (Grade 8 - 12) UAE (Dubai & Northern Emirates) UAE, UK, US interviews
27000AED (£6000 / $7300) per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
We have the following requirements for PE Teachers to teach in government schools in the UAE. These roles are located in Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE interviews (Sharjah), 4th Feb 2017 (Plus more dates TBC)
- UK interviews, (Manchester), 4th / 5th Feb 2017 (Plus more dates TBC)
- USA interviews (dates TBC)
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
- Create a positive, active, and creative learning environment.
- Support of the physical development of the child through the Physical Education Curriculum.
- Bachelor s Degree in PE or related PGCE with 3yrs relevant experience
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage
- 27000AED TAX FREE per month (£6000GBP / $7300USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start dates - FROM Jan 2017