Education Auditor UAE (Dubai & Northern Emirates) UAE, UK , US interviews
FROM 27000AED (MIN £5900) per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
We are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We have requirements for Inspectors to work in the UAE, visiting schools across one of the following Emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE interviews (Sharjah), 25th Feb & 18th March 2017
- UK interviews, (Manchester / London), April 2017 (Dates TBC)
- USA interviews TBC
- Canada interviews, (Toronto / Vancouver), March 2017 (Dates TBC)
Dates will be released shortly and applicants are currently being shortlisted.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience.
- Undertake the lead on the inspection of UAE Educational Entities
- Undertake the lead on surveys and other additional inspection activity
including targeted inspections.
- Ensure that all judgements are rooted in firm evidence and are defensible against challenge.
- Provide information and expertise to contribute to routine analysis of inspection evidence and grade profiles.
- Monitor providers causing concern, provide reports and updates as required.
- Provide specialist expertise to Early Childhood Educational Entities colleagues in other inspection remits.
- Participate in monitoring standards in subjects and aspects of the relevant curricula.
- Lead or contribute to the development of projects.
- Contribute to national reviews or surveys.
- Undertake quality assurance, report moderation responsibilities and complaint investigations.
- Specific inspection traning will be given as part of your induction programme
- Inspecting OR Auditing (Internal/External), Quality Assurance/ School Inspection/ISO Inspections
- Have a minimum of five years’ successful teaching experience within
the relevant remit;
- An additional minimum of two years’ successful and substantial
management experience in the relevant area; and
- Experience gained from more than one educational entity
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and practice in the sector.
- For serving practitioners,you should currently work in a good or better educational entity.
- A solid background in Education
- A degree in a relevant subject area such as education, childcare or
- FROM 27000AED TAX FREE per month (£5500GBP / $7300USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start Dates from March 2017 onwards