Science (Secondary) Teacher, Abu Dhabi
Between 9000AED - 11000AED (£1880 - £2300) /mth + accommodation, flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Ecucation are currently looking for experienced Secondary School Science Teachers for an established British internartional school based in Abu Dhabi. They have over 1200 students and operate up to Yr 10.
Positions are to start in September 2017.
These positions are open to both male and female applicants.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BA in a relevant, education related field, from an accredited, recognised university
- PGCE or Diploma in Teaching (minimum 1 year post-graduate course)
- 2 years’ relevant teaching experience within a secondary school, working with the relevant age group
- Experience of teaching in an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the British curriculum is essential
- Tax free salary based on experience and qualifications, starting at minimum £21600 per annum
- Free (shared) accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Visa paid for
- Flights to and from country of origin at the start and end of contract
- 2 year renewable contract
- Annual leave entitlement
- End of contract gratuity
Please note, all successful candidates must be willing to have their qualifications attested (at their own expense) prior to joining.
Start date - Sept 2017
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance.