Primary Teacher (EYFS,KS1), Dubai
8000AED (£1600 / $2100 TAX FREE) + free accommodation, flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school who require teachers (open nationality) with a strong primary background. ASAP starts.
This is a mixed, private school in Dubai. It offers an American Curriculum, designed in consultation with the American University of Beirut (AUB), for students in Kindergarten through to Grade Twelve. The curriculum is aligned with the Colorado Academic Standards and is delivered in English.
The school, which was established in 2005 and has a current school roll of around 800, caters for students from more than 82 countries. Its focus is to foster the well-being of students and to provide for their academic, social, emotional, civic, and physical development through a stimulating and engaging learning environment based on collaboration.
Raising the standard of teaching and learning is also one of their key goals and as part of this it seeks to with improve the capacity of Middle Leaders and continue the programme of professional development for all teachers.
Part of a large school group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and flourish in a friendly environment.
- 2yrs experience teaching at primary age
- BA + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Experience of the American curriculum is not essential
- Open nationality (IELTS 7.0 required if your first language is not English)
- Ability to join immediately
- 8000AED (£1600 / $2100) tax free per month
- Free accommodation in private complex with pool and gym OR allowance
- Return flights (start and end of 2yr contract)
- Medical insurance
- 50% schooling allowance (1st child only)
We will need 2 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.