Primary Teacher, Abu Dhabi
FROM 9000AED (£1900/mth tax free) + flights, visa, medical, furnished apartment
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are seeking to appoint Primary Teachers who have at least three years of teaching experience, a PGCE / teaching diploma in Primary with a Bachelor's Degree (any subject).
This brand new British international school located in Abu Dhabi, offers a unique educational programme using the National Curriculum for England and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). The school provides an essentially British ethos; however, they want all students to develop an appreciation of their own culture, home or host country. To this end, they have used their extensive experience as international educators to combine international themes and topics alongside local traditions and experiences to create an exciting and enriched curriculum.
The school launched in September 2017. At full capacity, the school will cater for approximately 2,300 students from Foundation Stage to Year 13. In the first year, the school will be open to students from Foundation Stage 1 (age 3-4 years) to Year 8 (age 12 years). The students are largely drawn from families in the local community who desire an international education for their children. The school is a high quality, purpose built facility designed in sections to accommodate early years provision, primary and secondary.
Owned and operated by an international organisation with an ever-growing global family of schools across the globe, this is an ideal opportunity to develop and grow your career.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a PGCE / Teaching Diploma and BA Degree (any subject).
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A minimum of 3 years recent teaching experience in the UK
- An excellent understanding of primary teaching and learning
- Experience / understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English is a second language
- Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well as collaborate with leaders, senior management and parents
- Ability to research new initiatives and implement them whilst evaluating current processes
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa costs, baggage allowance, annual flight allowance and discounted school places for dependents.
Early September 2018 start.