Early Years English Teacher - UAE. UK, UAE, interviews
21000AED (£4600 / $5700) per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education have the following requirements for Early Years / Primary English Language Teachers to teach in government schools in the UAE. These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE interviews, 17th June (Sharjah)
- UK interviews, 24th, & 25th June (Saturday & Sunday) – Manchester & 26th June (Monday) London.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
- Create a positive, active, and creative learning environment through play.
- Develop the social and communication skills of the child and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning.
- Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education or related
- CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognised Level 5 equivalent) with YL Extension + a minimum of 2 years teaching in the Early Years field.OR PGCE with Primary or Early Years background and 2yrs relevant experience
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start dates - From August 2017