PE Teacher(FEMALE), UAE. UK, UAE, interviews
16000AED (£3000 / $4000 TAX FREE per month) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We require FEMALE PE Teachers to provide outstanding teaching and learning from KG to Grade 12.These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE interviews, 17th June (Sharjah)
- UK interviews, 24th, & 25th June (Saturday & Sunday) – Manchester & 26th June (Monday) London.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience
As a PE Teacher, you will be an outstanding physical education practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards. You will be the leading example in your school and go above and beyond your duties to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the highest standards and students receive the best possible learning experience. You will be responsible for planning, implementation and assessment of academic initiatives related to improvements in KG to Grade 12 Physical and Health Education curriculum.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Physical Education Degree, or Degree in relevant subject (Sports Science, Health Science, Sports Development, Sports Coaching and Management, etc.).
- Teaching Qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Must be obtained before start date if successful)
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of teaching Physical and Health Education or equivalent subjects (e.g. Sports Coaching, Health and Wellbeing, Fitness, Diet and Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning, etc.).
- Experience of teaching students ranging from KG – Grade 12
- Experience of implementing a range of teaching and learning strategies
- Proven track record of success as an outstanding PE teacher
- Experience/good understanding of using technology
- Experience/good understanding of the implementation of Physical and Health Education training programmes
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- 16000AED TAX FREE per month (£3000GBP / $4000USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start Dates from August 2017 onwards