PE Teacher (Lead Trainer) FEMALE- (Grade 8 - 12) UAE. UK interviews
21000AED (£4600 / $5700 per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We have the following requirements for PE Lead Teachers to train PE Teachers in government schools in the UAE. These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
As PE Teacher (Lead Trainer) you will be an outstanding physical education practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards. You will be the leading example in your area and go above and beyond your duties to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the highest standard and students receive the best possible learning experience. You will provide leadership and coordination for planning, implementation and assessment of academic initiatives related to improvements in KG-12 Physical and Health Education curriculum.
Face to face interviews only.
August interviews (UK only) 12th & 13th (Saturday & Sunday) Manchester.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience
- Providing coordination and leadership in the development of a comprehensive KG-12 Physical and Health Education curriculum
- Coordinating the selection of instructional materials, resources, textbooks, technology and equipment
needed to support the implementation of the Physical and Health Education
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of Physical Education teachers
- Assisting in the planning and development of instructional staff development program for teachers, assistants and others to assist in raising the level of student achievement in Physical and Health Education
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides teachers and students with the opportunity to realise their potential
- To promote and drive the Physical and Health Education curriculum
- To provide outstanding teaching/training to maximise teacher performance across a wide and diverse range of topics
- To promote the benefits of improved health and wellbeing in schools
- To ensure all students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning
- To ensure all students achieve their full potential and become well rounded individuals
- To execute and support the planning and delivery of a diverse program that meets the needs of the students
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of teaching/training Physical and Health
Education or similar subjects (e.g. Sports, Health, Fitness, Nutrition)
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject area (e.g. Physical Education, Sports Science,
Sports Coaching, Sports Management, Health Promotion) or equivalent
- Teaching qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Must be obtained before start date if successful)
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
- Experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating program
goals and initiatives
- Experience of implementing a range of teaching/training and learning strategies
- Experience of supervising staff and creating learning and development plans
- Proven track record of success as an outstanding teacher/trainer
- Experience/good understanding of using technology
- Experience/good understanding of the development and implementation of
- Physical and Health Education training programs
- Experience of promoting the benefits of health and wellbeing
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start dates from October 2017.