Nursery Manager - Dubai
18000AED (£3400) per month TAX FREE + medical cover
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are looking for experienced female Nursery Manager to work in Dubai, previous UAE experience is essential.
This is a premium British Nursery, operating the EYFS curriculum and located within the heart of Jumeriah. Established in 2013, it is a purpose-built facility, which is highly rated with premium level fees. The nursery holds an international status (licensing requirement) and is an NDNA member, (National Day Nurseries Association). Teachers are a mix of nationalities too.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing staff, a self-starter who is proactive, and can quickly build good relationships with the community. The candidate should also have business acumen and an excellent understanding of the EYFS and best practice in Early Years education.
- BEd / BA + PGCE
- 3 yrs leadership experience
- Ideally from the UK, or with English as a first language and UK training
- Previous UAE experience.
- 18000 AED tax free per month (dependent on experience)
- Housing and return flight allowance is included in the above salary
- Medical insurance (for family if required)
- End of contract bonus