English Language Teachers (Grade 8 - 12) UAE. INTERVIEW LOCATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE incl India / Philippines.
21000AED (£4300 / €4800/ $5700) per mth tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education require English Teachers to teach in government schools across the UAE (including the Emirate of Abu Dhabi).Interviews are taking place across the globe, all locations and dates are listed below.
All teaching roles are located in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman so you must be flexible with location. (Please note - Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and includes the Western Region. Roles exist across the Emirate incl Al Ain. There are very few roles in Abu Dhabi city itself.)
For non-native English speakers, an IELTS is not essential to apply, but it is required before employment commences.
Face to face interviews only.
- Ireland: 24th Feb (Dublin)
- USA: 15th – 18th Feb (Atlanta & New York)
- Canada: 19th – 22nd Feb (Toronto & Vancouver)
- UK : 2nd & 3rd March (London), 4th & 5th March (Manchester)
- Philippines 17th-19th Mar (Manila & Quezon)
- India 21st - 28th Mar (Delhi, Mumbai & Hyderabad)
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience.
- 3 years relevant teaching experience within a secondary school
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
- Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
- Related subject matter Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- A teaching qualification is an advantage
- Native speaker of English
- IELTS 7.0 Academic / 7.5 General for those applying with passports from India & Philippines.
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4300 / €4800/ $5700)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 8 nights and relocation costs.
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
2018 start dates.