Creative Design & Innovation Teachers (Grade 8 - 12) UAE. UK, UAE, interviews
21000AED (£4600 / $5700 per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
Design & Technology
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We have the following requirements for Creative Design and Innovation Teachers to teach students for Grade 8 to 12 in the UAE. These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UAE interviews, 17th June (Sharjah)
- UK interviews, 24th, & 25th June (Saturday & Sunday) – Manchester & 26th June (Monday) London.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
- Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational institute.
- Successful teaching and assessment experience
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum and related assessment practices within the specific discipline(s)
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
- Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Architect, Civil or any other Engineering Degree Background)
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- 3yrs design & technology teaching experience
- High School experience teaching design & technolog
- STEM experience preferred
- Experience in participating or supervising student projects for creative design and innovation competition is highly desirable.
- Desirable understanding of programming web designing (java, HTML and python) and hardware (C++ & C#)
- Native speaker of English
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start Dates from August 2017 onwards