Career Counsellor, UAE. UK interviews.
FROM 21000AED (£4600 / $5700) per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We require Career Counsellors to provide outstanding learning support from KG to Grade 12.These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
- UK interviews, 24th, & 25th June (Saturday & Sunday) – Manchester & 26th June (Monday) London.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience.
The Career Counsellor facilitates students in identifying realistic and achievable employment goals. The incumbent will be responsible for establishing and maintaining links with local employers so as to facilitate opportunities for students graduating from secondary school. Additionally the role will involve career advice and tom advice for further learning opportunities to enhance the graduate’s potential in the workplace.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years within a similar role in an educational
- A skilled personality profiler using the appropriate psychometric
- Ability for career guidance/personality match.
- Ability to guide students to recognize their strengths and weaknesses
and support them to acknowledge the same.
- Ideally some teaching experience.
- A candidate who is proficient in CV writing skills.
- Ability to utilize all types of media for the enhancement of the job role.
- Minimum Master Degree, preferably in Career Guidance, Counseling or
a related field
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- Spoken and written Arabic helpful but not essential.
- FROM 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start Dates from August 2017 onwards