Computer Science Teacher (Grade 8 - 12) UAE. UK interviews
21000AED (£4600 / $5700 per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working in conjunction with Pure Talent on a highly prestigious government project in the United Arab Emirates.
We have requirements for Computer Science Teachers to teach students for Grade 8 to 12 in the UAE. These roles are located in Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
Face to face interviews only.
August interviews (UK only) 12th & 13th (Saturday & Sunday) Manchester.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
- Successful teaching and assessment experience
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum and related assessment practices within the specific discipline(s)
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills
- Relevant degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- 3yrs Computer Science teaching experience
- High School experience teaching Computer Science
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance of 13 days in temporary accommodation (4 days induction + 9 additional days)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start dates from October 2017.