Physics Teacher UAE (Al Ain) Skype interviews
From AED11,998 (£2600 / $3200) to AED13,496 (£2930 / $3600) + accommodation allowannce + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education in conjunction with Pure Talent have the following requirements for Physics Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in Al Ain in the UAE. This is a brand new college opening in August 2017.
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, they offer career-based technical education at secondary and tertiary levels. Their aim is to meet the industrial and technical challenges and requirements that will allow UAE national students to move on to higher education and pursue their careers in the higher technologies.
Their vision is to create a world-class career-based technical education system that will produce the scientists, engineers, and technicians needed for the UAE to build a knowledge-based economy. The school will provide secondary and post-secondary vocational training in Math, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering, among other subjects. English education is strongly emphasized.
- BSc in Physics
- 2 yrs high school experience
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English
- Competitive salary with basic salary range from AED 11,998 (£2600 / $3200) to AED 13,496 (£2930 / $3600) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) to AED 11600 (£2500 / $3100) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4300 / $5400)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
August 2017 start date.