Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Teacher , Locations across United Arab Emirates
AED13694 (£2930 / $3730/mth TAX FREE) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have the following requirements for HSE Teachers to teach Emirati students (18-22) within a technical institute environment in the UAE.
A technical institute is an opportunity for young men and women to complete their education and professional training that will qualify them to take part in developing vocational and technological plans and programs for entities focused on technical, technological and vocational projects. This is a chance for the students to get a job after graduation.
The technical institutes have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so, the schools provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related from an accredited higher education institution.
- Professional Certificates in Health and Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, ISO or related
- Appropriate vocational and or industry experience
- Teaching and / or recognized assessor Qualification
- Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific discipline (s)
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- 3 yrs relevant Teaching (not training) experience
- At least 5 + prior hands on experience or industry experience
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage
- Native speaker of English or IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers
- Competitive salary with basic salary of AED13694 (£2930 / $3730) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 8320 (£1780 / $2260) to AED 13000 (£2780 / $3500) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare for self and family once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 3 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4300 / $5400)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays (as per Official UAE Academic Calendar)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
The institutes are located across the Emirates depending on availability at time of hire.
Start Date January 2018 and August 2018.