EYFS Teacher, Bangkok, Thailand
£1650-£1900 per month (depending on qualifications and experience), furnished apartment, return flights, medical, visa etc
m2r Education are working with an international school based in Bangkok, Thailand. They currently have a need for an Early Years teacher to work in their school in the Sathorn area of Bangkok.
It is a new school with a safe and nurturing environment, combining the British curriculum with a Reggio-inspired teaching philosophy. The school places a big emphasis on play and exploration, believing teachers can nurture children’s natural creativity, empowering them to become critical thinkers capable of succeeding academically, emotionally, and socially.
- 20 teaching hours per week plus 20 office hours.
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- Native English Speaker
- At least 2 years’ recent experience in early years teaching (Qualified Teacher Status preferred)
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with guidelines provided by EYFS
- Excellent communication , teamwork and organisational skills
- Outstanding management capability of key parties involved including parents
- Working experience in Asia and in multi-lingual schools will be given special consideration
- 2 years contract, renewable upon mutual agreement.
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Bonus upon agreement
- Fully furnished flat in prime residential area at the heart of Bangkok
- Return economy class flight per each contract
- International health and accident insurance
- Work permit and visa
- Daily working lunch
- Free tuition of your own child(ren)
- Opportunity to part of dynamic, passionate, and professional team committed to make a difference.
Start date: January 2018
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance.