ESL Teachers, Thailand
30,000 Baht ($850 / £660) per month + housing allowance, work permit, accident insurance, 24/7 assistance etc.
English Language Schools
Why not teach in Thailand where the sun always shines, the food is the best ever and the local beauty is intoxicating? Islands, mountains, cities, rural towns – Thailand has it all!
m2r Education are working with a rapidly expanding school with branches all over Thailand. The school aims to improve the English language skills of Thai children by implementing an ‘English taught by Native Speakers’ program for public schools across the country.
They currently require ESL teachers, both male and female.
Start dates are as follows:
Contracts are 8 months long and are renewable.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised and accredited institution
- No TEFL is required, although, it’s an advantage
- Native English speakers from the following countries: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia. Also open to European applicants.
- Aged 21 – 45 (for local visa processing)
- A clear accent is essential
- Salary of 30,000 Baht per month ($850 / £660)
- Housing allowance of 3,000 Baht per month
- Full orientation and training upon arrival in Bangkok (free, shared accommodation during this time)
- Work permit costs covered by school
- Accident insurance provided
- Assistance in setting up bank account
- 8 month, renewable contracts
- Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
- Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
- English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
- Teach basic English skills:listening, speaking , reading, writing and grammar
- Working days are Monday – Friday
- Two semesters throughout the year: May - September and November - February
- 20 - 24 teaching hours/week
- Lesson planning and basic record keeping
If you're interested in teaching in Thailand and having the opportunity to travel after your contract, don't hesitate to apply today.
Teaching couples and groups of friends are welcome to apply.