Rigging Trainers - Saudi Arabia
From 11000SAR ($2900USD) TAX FREE per month, housing, transportation and flight allowance, visa and medical
We require experienced Rigging Trainers with a strong background within the petrochemical or refining industry to train high school graduates at this training academy in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
Visas exist for candidates from India, South Africa, Sudan and the Philippines ONLY.
You will work 5 days per week, 8 hrs per day in an air conditioned classroom / workshop that has all the equipment required to train young adult Saudis in their preferred discipline.
As a Rigging Trainer, you will be responsible for teaching all aspects of the Technical Training programs, including designing, delivering and managing your own program. You will also be the assessor for the programs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum qualification-Technical/Engineering Diploma within the relevant subject
- 3 years training experience
- 5 years industrial experience within the oil and gas industry
- Assessor qualifications (A1 or V1 /D32 or D33) are desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- Excellent IT & presentation skills/Excellent English Language ability is essential
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and number of years of experience, but as a guide, they are between 11000SAR - 14000SAR plus accommodation and transportation allowances and are TAX FREE.
These are single status contracts and Iqama transfers are preferred.