IT Tutor (Female) Saudi Arabia (Arar, Qurayatt, Sakaka)
FROM 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female IT teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia.
This organisation brings together exceptional education and training providers with a mission to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered across 4 colleges in breath-taking locations in Saudi Arabia.
As a learning organisation they are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing experienced teams.
As student numbers have grown at the start of the 2017 – 2018 Academic Year across all colleges, they are now looking for people to join their expanding teams. Tutors who are inspirational, innovative and passionate about imparting knowledge and sharing a learning journey with others, should all consider applying for these exciting opportunities!
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching IT to students at Diploma Level. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of then business programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
Course modules include:
- Review software and Tools
- Web technologies
- Test applications
- Encode web pages
- How to work as a team
- IT security
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Native speaker of English
- A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month (£32,400 / $42000) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, Single Status
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise ASAP/JAN 2018!