Trainer Mentor (Engineering) - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
14900SAR ($3900), Medical, 25% of salary for housing and 10% of salary for car allowance, 30 days holiday, visa, flights
We have an exciting opportunity to work in Al-Ahsa, as part of a new strategic partnership with a UK provider to enhance and develop existing colleges operated by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), which provide technical and vocational education programs. These programs confer Associate degrees.
- Supporting teaching staff individually and in teams to improve and achieve outstanding teaching and learning practice.
- Development of teacher practice and how it impacts student learning by implementing and guiding job-embedded professional development that is standards-based and results driven.
- Assist Senior Management in the delivery of the College Improvement Plan
- Actively support a culture of openness and ambition for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment practice.
- Undertake lesson observations and the creation of aligned action plans.
- Utilise a range of coaching methods
- Develop reflective practice in all teaching staff and to lead the improvements in standards of teaching, learning and assessment improving student outcomes, in addition to leading the implementation of research-based professional development models.
- Lead the development of new learning strategies and utilization of new technologies.
- Planning and delivery of on-going, job embedded continuing professional development of the Teaching staff.
- Develop, promote and engage with all teaching staff in innovative methods of sharing good practice & teaching resources.
- Essential: Recognised Teaching qualification such as PCGE or equivalent Teaching qualification such as qualified teacher status in home country.
- Relevant BA/BSc and MA/MSc
- Desirable:Coaching qualifications
- Ideally qualified in the one of the following areas: -
- IT, Mechanical, Business Management, Automotive, Electrical, Electronic.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in developed country (essential)
- Proven experience of managing change, engaging others with a focus on successful outcomes for students
- Must be able to read and write an acceptable level of English.
- Arabic speakers are highly sought after.
Start date is 22nd Jan 2017