Maths Teacher, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum starting salary £27k / $32k + housing, flights, visa etc
We are currently looking for qualified Maths Teachers for a well-established IB School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They based in the Diplomatic Quarter (DQ) in Riyadh and opened in 1991. The IB programme was launched in 2012 and it was the first school in Saudi Arabia to apply the IB programme at all levels.
The school are currently in need of Maths Teachers to join ahead of the new academic year, for a 1 year renewable contract.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelors Degree (ideally in a related subject) from a recognised, accredited university
- PGCE / teaching licence preferred
- 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the IB curriculum is preferred although training will be provided.
- Native speaker of English
- Able to join at the start of Sept 2017
- Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum starting salary £27k / $32k
- Free, furnished accommodation / allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Health Insurance
- Work visa
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance.