Primary Teachers (female), Dammam, Saudi Arabia
From £28k - £35k ($36000 - $45000) TAX FREE + housing, transportation allowance, flights, visa, medical etc.
m2r are working with a network of International Schools with branches in Dammam.
Each school has a team of qualified and experienced teachers, a reliable administrative team and a nursing staff. Most subjects are taught in English.
Current roles are for female Primary teachers in Dammam.
These roles are to start in August on two year contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, ideally in a related subject
- Experience of teaching at the relevant school level, ideally 3 years, if less than three years, they will start at the lower salary
- PGCE/Teaching Licence preferred but will accept a CELTA
- Experience of working in the Middle East preferred
- Teaching couples accepted
- Native speaker of English from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland (for visa purposes only)
- Ability to start in August 2017
- TAX FREE salary, dependent upon experience between £28k - £35k ($36,000 - $45,000)
- Compound based housing with full facilities
- Transportation allowance
- Annual return flights
- 2yr contract
- End of service bonus
- Contract renewal bonus
Start date - August 2017
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance