Secondary English Teachers, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
TAX-FREE Salary £2,600 - £3,600 per month, Housing Allowance, Health Insurance, Flights, End of Service Bonus
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. Currently, there are 750 students enrolled from KG-Grade 12, studying a hybrid curriculum based on the Saudi National one and the American programme. KG and Juniors study 9 courses in total, including Arabic, English and Religion. Through the secondary section, they complete assessments including TOEFL and SATs.
The School inspire and encourage students to be role models to others in their strive for excellence while enthusiastically practicing their creative skills. Eventually, they will be welcomed by top-rated universities across the world.
Current positions are full time (25 contact hours per week), 1 year renewable contracts. The school is looking for male and female Secondary English teachers to join in August on a one year contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- PGCE or equivalent K-12 teaching qualification
- 3 years relevant teaching experience – must be with UK/US curriculum
- Computer proficiency
- Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia
- Minimum age of 25 due to visa processing
- Basic salary (tax-free) $3,350 - $4,500 / £2,600 - £3,600
- 3 months’ basic salary as housing allowance (per year)
- Health insurance for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- Annual flights for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- 45 days annual leave as per school calendar (including 45 days summer holiday)
- Visa processing costs covered by the school
- Medical check fees covered by the teacher
- One year, renewable, contract
- End of service benefit
Interviews on Skype.
Start date: August 2017