Head of English (male/female), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Up to 19000SAR / £3750 per month TAX FREE + housing, return flights, visa, medical, bonus & free schooling
m2r Education are seeking a qualified Head of English for a leading International British School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
It was opened in 1967, it is the longest-established British School in the Middle East with around nine hundred pupils providing an education for children from the ages of three to eighteen. Girls and boys are taught together throughout their time in the school, without segregation or distinction, with pupils from over fifty nationalities whilst retaining a family and community atmosphere.
Positions are to start ASAP and are for 24 months renewable contracts.
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant, related subject.
- PGCE + QTS
- 5 years’ relevant work experience as an English Teacher / Head of English
- British nationals only due to visa restrictions
- 2 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Salary up to 19000SAR / £3750 per month tax free (Dependent upon experience)
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Free schooling for up to 2 children
- Relocation allowance (paid at the start and at the end of employment contract)
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ + annual leave + public holidays
- End of contract bonus
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance