Head of English (male/female) - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia September/October 2017 start
Up to £4000 (TAX FREE/MONTH) - 19000 SAR/ month + housing, return flights, visa, medical, bonus & free schooling
m2r Education are seeking qualified Head of English for a leading International British School in Saudi Arabia. The school has an excellent reputation and the package reflects that.
Positions are to start in September/October 2017 and are for 24 months renewable contracts.
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant, related subject is a must
- PGCE qualification is a must
- Strong class management skills
- Native English speakers only
- Nationalities preferred by the school: British (although open to all native speakers)
- Prior teaching in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred although not essential
- 2 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Salary up to £4000 (TAX FREE/MONTH) - 19000 SAR/ month
- Fully furnished accommodation - inc. bills
- Free schooling for up to 2 children
- Relocation allowance (paid at the start and at the end of employment contract)
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ + annual leave + public holidays
- End of contract bonus
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand,
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
September/October 2017 start.