Reception Teacher (male/female) - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
From £2150 up to £3600 (TAX FREE/MONTH) - 10000 SAR to 17000 SAR/ month + housing, return flights, visa, medical, bonus & free schooling
We are seeking qualified Reception Teacher for a leading International British School in Saudi Arabia. The school has an excellent reputation and the package reflects that.
Positions are to start in August 2017 and are for 24 months renewable contracts.
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant, related subject is a must
- PGCE qualification is a must
- NQT teachers are welcome to apply although 2-3 years’ relevant work experience is preferred
- Native English speakers only
- Nationalities preferred by the school: British (although open to all native speakers)
- Prior teaching in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred although not essential
- 2 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Salary between £2150 up to £3600 TAX FREE per month
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Free schooling for up to 2 children
- Relocation allowance (paid at the start and at the end of employment contract)
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ + annual leave + public holidays
- End of contract bonus
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand,
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
August 2017 start.