ESL, Business & ICT Teachers, (Female) Saudi Arabia ( Madinah, Arar, Qurayatt, Sakaka)
FROM 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
Teach in Saudi Arabia!
m2r Education are looking for experienced female ICT, Business and ESL teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia. These roles are due to huge increases in student numbers.
Opportunities exist in Medinah, Arar, Sakaka and Quarayyat and are for female native English speakers only.
We are looking for teachers who really want to make a difference, who are fed up with having to teach from a text book and annoyed at not being able to add flair and passion into lessons.
We want you to feel excited about planning your own lessons and preparing your own materials. We want you to enjoy the freedom of being able to teach how you want, (of course with in a structured curriculum).
These roles come with an excellent tax free package, but this does mean that you will be expected to work. Contact hours will be around 29hrs per week and your students will expect to receive high quality lessons, prepared and planned by you.
Please only apply if you are happy with the above, if you prefer to teach from a text book or are looking for a much reduced teaching load, these are certainly not the roles for you.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree
- ESL qualification for all ESL teaching roles
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month (£32,400 / $42000) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, SingleStatus visa
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise ASAP/JAN 2018!