Academic Director / VP (female), Madinah
FROM 22500SAR (£55k / $72k per annum) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport. (Salary could be higher for the right person)
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for a highly experienced and competent female Academic Director / VP to work in an FE college in Madinah.
This organisation brings together exceptional education and training providers with a mission to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered across 4 colleges in breath-taking locations in Saudi Arabia.
As a learning organisation they are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to their growing experienced teams.
- Responsible for developing and embedding operational procedures that ensure all students
- Provide leadership to all Curriculum Managers, who are responsible for all teachers.
- Ensure that a strategy and culture of transparency is delivered
- Helping in designing Learning Resources, ensuring that these are compliant, effective and meet the needs of students to maximise their potential and success on programme.
- Ability and experience in managing change effectively and successfully, whilst treating people involved with dignity and respect.
- Work on developing our Vocational programmes
Minimum experience / qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent training qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ senior management experience in a TVET setting
- Experience working in the Middle East, education sector
- A general understanding of Information Technology, finance and HR functions
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of successful teaching and learning within a FE environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates a readiness to listen and understand to make informed decisions.
- Take the initiative when required and to act accordingly, evaluating results and honing strategies.
- Motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals
- Can demonstrate adaptability in line with changing demands and conditions, handle pressure and keep calm at all times in stressful environments.
- A Tax Free salary FROM 22500SAR per month (£55k / $72k) per annum - could be considerably more for the right person
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, Single Status
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise ASAP/JAN 2018!