Foundation Programme (ESL, Maths, IT) Manager, Saudi Arabia
c. £40k / $50k TAX FREE + accomodation, transportation, return flights
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking a qualified Foundation Manager for a global education provider with more than 800 000 students across 30 countries around the world.
Current vacancies for females are in Buraydah, Namas, and Al Kharj.
Positions are to start asap and are for 12 months renewable contracts.
The foundation manager reports to the College Dean and assists in the performance of various leadership responsibilities, which are attendant to the successful implementation of the foundation program.
Essential Job Functions
- Leading and managing all faculty involved in the delivery of the foundation program and the implementation of its curriculum
- Supervision and coordination of all academic activities related to the foundation program relevant to the English Language, Maths and Information Technology core subject areas
- Reviewing and evaluating courses of study with the Corporate Foundation Manager, curriculum specialists and relevant stakeholders to develop, improve and implement current and new courses of study
- Evaluating the teaching-learning process through following up on the results of the formative assessments in place
- Evaluating faculty performance through class observation and overall performance appraisal
- Monitoring students’ progress through assessment and tutorial activities
- Monitoring students’ attendance with a view to boost their retention rates through collaboration with the student affairs department
- Keeping current with and disseminating all policies and procedures relevant to the foundation program
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any Education or Applied linguistics related specializations and Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years management level experience in a similar role or 5 years classroom teaching experience in a similar environment
- Work experience in vocational education/training is preferred
- Work experience in Saudi Arabia is preferred
- 1 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- C. £40k / $50k tax free
- Housing & transportation
- Mobilisation / demobilisation flights
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ annual leave + public holidays
- End of contract bonus
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Jordan, Lebanon
September 2017 start.