Academic Manager (female), Madinah, Arar, Qurayatt, Sakaka
c. 18000SAR (£3600 / $4800 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female Academic Managers to work in FE colleges in Saudi Arabia.
This organisation brings together exceptional education and training providers with a mission to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered across 4 colleges in breath-taking locations in Saudi Arabia.
As a learning organisation they are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing experienced teams.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a team of teachers as well as looking at curriculum development. Experience at further education level is essential for these roles.
A varied experience in vocation delivery is beneficial, at the very least you must be able to demonstrate expertise in one of these subejcts, coupled with a management bias.
- Vocation English
- Small Business Management
- Software Development
- Graphic Design
The successful person will be a real enthusiast for their subject and have a strong classroom presence. A collaborative working style is a must, to work with and through local FE college management teams to successfully launch initiatives and projects.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in your subject expertise
- A minimum of three years teaching experience + 2yrs management
- Native speaker of English
- A Tax Free salary FROM 18000SAR per month (£43,200 / $57600) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, Single Status
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise ASAP/JAN 2018!