IT Tutors (Female), Buraydah, Al Kharj
c.12188SAR per month (£2400 / $3250) + housing, transportation, return flights, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking qualified IT Tutors to work in FE colleges in Saudi Arabia.
This is the world’s largest global education provider with more than 1,000,000 students in 70 institutions across 25 countries.
Through a successful vocational experience in Saudi Arabia and a broad global network of trainers and educational technology, they operate government colleges by delivering vocational training programs in the Kingdom. These programs are specifically designed to prepare young adult men and women for successful and long-term employability.
In this role you will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students various concepts of IT / ICT at FE level within a female college. Age group will be 18+ at foundation level.
Opportunties exist across numerous locations in Saudi Arabia for females only.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A minimum of three years industry work experience
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Native speaker of English + Jordanian visas available
- Basic salary c 12188SAR per month (£2400 / $3250) TAX FREE
- Furnished accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Return flights (start and end of contract)
- Medical cover
- 30 days leave and return ticket
- End of service gratuity (10% of annual basic salary)
- Subsidised educational development opportunities towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
- 1 yr contract
Due to visa availability, we can only accept applications from:
UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Jordan