IT Teachers (FEMALE) - Al Quaiwaiyyah
To 15000SAR (GBP£3000/mth) tax free + housing allowance, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have teaching jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with roles available in Al Quaiwaiyyah for females. (British, American, Australian and Canadian candidates only)
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching ICT to students within the college group. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the ICT programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching ICT.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience of teaching ICT at a vocational college
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
- Excellent ICT skills, an ICT qualification would be advantageous.
Our package includes the following:
- Salary of up to15,000 sar per month, depending on skills, experience and competence.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract;
- Accommodation and transportation;
- BUPA Health Insurance;
- End of Contract gratuity payment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
August 2017 starts.