ICT Teachers (FEMALE) - Al Khobar & Al Quaiwayyah , Saudi Arabia.
To 15000SAR (GBP£3000/mth) tax free + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have opportunities with this UK organisation who manage several further education colleges in Saudi Arabia. These roles are in Al Khobar and Al Quaiwayyah and are for females only.
We need experienced ICT Teachers to teach Saudi females on a 1st yr foundation programme of a 3yr course.
It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the ICT programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching ICT
- Native English speaker / IELTS 6.5
- Experience of teaching ICT at a vocational college
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey
- Salary of up to15,000 sar per month, depending on skills, experience and competence.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract;
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided;
- BUPA Health Insurance;
- End of Contract gratuity payment;
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.