Travel & Tourism Tutor (male), Medina & Riyadh
c.12188SAR per month (£2400 / $3250) + housing & transportation allowance, return flights, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking qualified Travel & Tourism Tutors to work in FE colleges in Saudi Arabia.
This is the world’s largest global education provider with more than 1,000,000 students in 70 institutions across 25 countries.
Through a successful vocational experience in Saudi Arabia and a broad global network of trainers and educational technology, they operate government colleges by delivering vocational training programs in the Kingdom. These programs are specifically designed to prepare young adult men and women for successful and long-term employability.
In this role you will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students various concepts of travel, tourism, hospitality and ticketing at FE level within a male college. Age group will be 18+ at foundation level.
Opportunties exist in Saudi Arabia for males only.
- Teach up to 25 hours of in class instruction per week.
- Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons
- Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute
- Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports and others.
- Participate in curriculum development and planning
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in hospitality management. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years as minimum experience teaching in post-secondary, technical and vocational sector required.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in hospitality.
- Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred.
- Possess a strong knowledge of IT and teaching techniques.
- Excellent computer aptitude and experience with basic teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors, the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.), and trainee information systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English
- Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills are required.
- Basic salary c 12188SAR per month (£2400 / $3250) TAX FREE
- 25% accommodation allowance
- 15% transportation allowance
- Return flights (start and end of contract)
- Medical cover
- 30 days leave and return ticket
- End of service gratuity (10% of annual basic salary)
- Subsidised educational development opportunities towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
- 1 yr contract
Due to visa availability, we can only accept applications from:
UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Jordan