Health and Safety Instructor (male), Jeddah
SAR12100 (£2500 / $3300 tax free) per month + housing & transportation, flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking qualified HSE Instructors to work in a FE college in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
This is the world’s largest global education provider with more than 1,000,000 students in 70 institutions across 25 countries.
Through a successful vocational experience in Saudi Arabia and a broad global network of trainers and educational technology, they operate government colleges by delivering vocational training programs in the Kingdom. These programs are specifically designed to prepare young adult men and women for successful and long-term employability.
In this role you will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students various concepts of Health & Safety at FE level within a male college. Age group will be 18+ at foundation level.
Opportunties exist in Saudi Arabia for males only.
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant, related subject
- MA degree is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience teaching in a post-secondary, technical and vocational sector
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in business in a public or private company
- Prior teaching in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred
- Possess a strong knowledge of IT and teaching techniques
- Experience with basic teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors and the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic salary c 12188SAR per month (£2400 / $3250) TAX FREE
- 25% accommodation allowance
- 15% transportation allowance
- Return flights (start and end of contract)
- Medical cover
- 30 days leave and return ticket
- End of service gratuity (10% of annual basic salary)
- Subsidised educational development opportunities towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
- 1 yr contract
Due to visa availability, we can only accept applications from:
UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Jordan