Medical English Instructors (FEMALE), Saudi Arabia
c.14000SAR per month (£2700 / $3700) + housing, transportation, return flights, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced (FEMALE) Medical English Teachers to inspire and engage in the delivery of high quality teaching. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the Medical English Language programmes.
Location of work is Qatief, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
The college has been created to provide the optimum environment for students to learn the essential skills and gain the knowledge to build a successful career. With ultra modern facilities including a full 500 seater cinema with Dolby surround sound, learning labs, IT suites, cafe and Mosque, this college is designed to enable students to get the most from their time there, both in terms of their learning experience and personal development.
- Knowledge of medical terms and practices.
- Experience of teaching mature students 23+
- BA Degree from a recognised university.
- TEFL teaching qualification at CELTA level or above.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the post-secondary, technical, or vocational sector.
- Experience within a medical environment, ideally teaching, or alternatively have worked in another profession within healthcare, prior to becoming a Teacher.
- Basic salary of SAR 14000 TAX FREE
- Furnished accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Health care
- 35 days annual leave
Feb 2018 start dates