ESL Teachers (male & female) - Riyadh
C.£24K tax free+ housing & transportation / allowances + flights, visa, medical insurance
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking applications from qualified ESL Teachers who wish to work within a university or government institute setting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Contracts are one year renewable and positions are open to both male and female teachers with UK passports. Start date will be end of September 17.
Skype Interviews (Dates TBC)
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BA degree from a recognised accredited university
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL classroom based qualifications only
- 3yrs full time classroom based ADULT ESL experience (Post Degree)
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential.
- Due to visa restrictions we can only accept applications from UK candidates
- Excellent tax free basic salary c. £24k dependent upon your qualifications and experience.
- Individual furnished accommodation (allowances for male teachers)
- Transportation to and from work (allowances for male teachers)
- Class A medical insurance
- Annual return flights
- Paid for vacation
Start date will be end September 2017.