Business Teacher (male) - Buraidah, Saudi Arabia
16625SAR (GBP£3400/mth) tax free + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have a teaching requirement for a Business Diploma teacher in Buraidah to work in an all male college.
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching business to students within the college. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the business programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related subject
- A minimum of three years teaching business studies at FE level
- 3 years industry (working in a business related environment) experience
- For non-native English speakers, a minimum of IELTS 6.5 (at time of interview) is essential
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
- Excellent ICT skills.
Our package includes the following:
- Salary of up to 16625SAR (£3400) per month, depending on skills, experience and competence.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract;
- Flight allowance;
- Western style compound accommodation will be provided;
- Health Insurance;
- End of Contract gratuity payment;
- 37 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.