Trainer / Assessor, Saudi Arabia
To 18000SAR (£3700 / $4800 TAX FREE pcm) + accommodation, flights, transportation, medical, visa, 30 days leave
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female Trainer / Assessors with a curriculum development background for their campuses in Saudi Arabia.
This organisation brings together exceptional education and training providers with a mission to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered across 4 colleges in breath-taking locations in Saudi Arabia.
As a learning organisation they are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing experienced teams.
We are looking for an experienced Curriculum Innovator, with a passion for Vocational Education in College settings to join the team to lead the development and design of a blended learning curriculum. A varied experience in Vocation delivery is beneficial as you will work on all elements of their Vocation program including:
- Vocation English
- Small Business Management
- Software Development
- Graphic Design
The successful person will be a real enthusiast for their subject and have a strong classroom presence, to aid in the development of engaging and successful outcome focused curriculum solutions. A collaborative working style is a must, to work with and through local college management teams to successfully launch initiatives and projects into colleges across the Group.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- A1/TAQA, V1 or equivalent Assessing & Iv Qualification
- Experience in Vocation Curriculum delivery and development with successful results is a must
- Strong administrative knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- A collaborative working style, working with and through people to successfully launch curriculum initiatives and projects into all Colleges
- Proven presentation and workshop development and delivery skills
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a rapidly changing environment and ability to demonstrate flexibility in working.
- Travel across the Kingdom to all Colleges will be a requirement of the role, so the flexibility and commitment to this is required.
- A Tax Free salary of 18000SAR per month (£44400 / $57600) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, Single Status
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you can be available to be mobilised in early September 2017, ready for the Academic Year to commence.