Female Primary Teacher, Doha, Qatar
Minimum £24,000 (Tax-free), Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Flights, Visa etc.
m2r Education require a Female Primary Teacher for this Islamic girls school based in Doha. This school provides international education to students from Early Years (Pre-school and Kindergarten) through Primary years to Secondary and currently have around 900 enrolled. Secondary students sit for IGCSE and AS exams in the subject they choose. They are fully accredited by CIE and by the local government as an education institution offering Primary and Secondary education.
The school has an immediate opening for a Year 4 Teacher with English National Curriculum experience, a minimum of 3 years teaching experience, QTS and a Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally you will also have international teaching experience within the Middle East.
- 3 years related teaching experience
- Related Bachelor's Degree
- QTS/Teaching Licence or equivalent teaching qualification
The school operates on an open nationality policy, however English National Curriculum experience and the above qualifications is mandatory. As this is an Islamic girl’s school, only applications from female teachers will be accepted. You must also either be a Muslim or be willing to fully embrace an Islamic environment.
- Basic Salary (starting QR 9,500 depending on qualifications/experience – preferable minimum 3 yrs)
- Furnished single accommodation (provided by School)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual economy class round trip ticket to home country
- Subsidised schooling up to 3 children (Note this is an all girl’s school)
- Pastoral care duties such as lunch duty, before and/ or afterschool duties, extra-curricular activities and homeroom duties are expected from all staff.
- Teachers are required to teach approximately 24 hours a week from a 40 hour work week.
- School hours are 6:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
- The school provides approximately 185 teaching days and requires 195 staff attendance days including Saturday professional development days throughout the year.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
These roles are to start ASAP.