Arabic Teacher (male) – Qatar (UK Nationals)
FROM £1700 per month (TAX FREE) + free accommodation, flights, medical, visa, sports club membership
m2r Education are working with this leading British run teaching centre based in Doha, Qatar. We need a male Classical Arabic speaker to join their growing team. You will teach Arabic primarily to children, therefore similar experience is preferred.
Contracts are 1yr rolling.
You will teach in a purpose built centre and instruction is tailored to the needs of the student. Therefore you will be expected to design lessons instead of pure textbook teaching. You will assigned a maximum of 4 students and 1:1 teaching is also available. Student ages vary but in general it will be younger learners. Working hours are 2.30pm - 8.30pm.
Qualifications / Experience
- 2yrs full time, classroom based teaching experience
- Classical Arabic fluency
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Ability & experience of teaching children and adults
- UK nationality
- c.£1700 / $2300 tax free per month (could be increased dependent upon experience)
- 2 bed fully furnished shared apartment
- £100 per month transportation allowance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Visa costs paid for (you will have to pay for attestation of degree however)
- Annual return flights
- Sports club membership (great for socialising and inexpensive drinks / food!)
- End of service gratuity
- 1yr rolling contract
If you meet the above criteria and can join asap, please contact us NOW!